[Rhodes22-list] Correction Alert

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Mon Mar 31 16:17:38 EDT 2008

Elle,

Are you havin' a sh!*ty day, too?  Your constant references seem to infer
such.  I know, I can't wait to go sailing, either.  We are talking about a
short sail on Sunday, weather permitting.  The afternoon highs are predicted
to reach the low 60s!!  Now if the sun would just show up!  Tomorrow is
supposed to be beautiful - maybe I'll need to call in sick ...

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY

From: "elle" <watermusic38 at yahoo.com>Sent: Monday, March 31, 2008 3:29 PM