[Rhodes22-list] This day in history

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu May 1 17:02:24 EDT 2008

Rob,

I remember the moment well - watched it live during the afternoon launch
with a bunch of Navy pilots and a substantial number of Air Force pilots
commenting on how easy it must be to land on a target that's always pointed
into the wind. First, as a pilot, Bush 43 proved his stripes flying a most
difficult and unforgiving aircraft.  He earned his flight suit and looked
good in it that day!  You may have a political point you want to score, so
be it.  Just don't blow smoke your asshole hasn't earned!

Brad