[Rhodes22-list] This day in history

Rob Lowe rlowe at vt.edu
Fri May 2 10:55:30 EDT 2008

Whoa, Herb, easy now, got your panties in a knot now.

Feel free to disagree with my politics or my opinions, but personal insults
are both unwarranted and uncalled for.  It's long been said that someone
that doesn't have anything useful to add to a discussion turns to insults.
You don't know anything about me so your judgments have no merit.  I'd also
suggest you are violating the terms of our charter (recently posted by Rummy
and repeated here):

Netiquette: Posts to the group are expected to be considerate of  other
readers. Personal abuse, flames, and obscenities are  *not*
appreciated; but we are sailors.......

Now, I could return insults, but see you reason to sink to your level.

Yes, Bush what he said he was going to do.  So what?  That doesn't make it
right.

Bush (in my humble opinion) is certainly the worse president in my life time
(well, maybe Nixon was worse, hard to say.  Nixon was just plain evil).  And
there is a good chance history will judge him as the worse president ever.
You always ask for sources, here's some

http://hnn.us/articles/48916.html

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/12/01/AR2006120101509.html

http://harpers.org/archive/2008/04/hbc-90002804

http://www.pollingreport.com/wh-hstry.htm

and I could go on and on.

You don't agree with me?  fine, debate the ideas.  show us what a great
president he is.  - Rob