[Rhodes22-list] Healthy Living

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Fri May 2 12:02:14 EDT 2008

Robert,

That reminds me of my bicycling days.  A friend of mine and I met a couple
of German kids who were on a bicycle trip across America.  We drank some
beers and then asked them for their impressions so far.  They were being a
bit coy so we finally said, "look, we're too of the biggest critics of the
USA, you won't upset us, what's impressed you so far?"

"Vell, I haf nefer seen soo many fat people in my live!"

Brad