[Rhodes22-list] The last Word??

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Fri May 2 21:07:51 EDT 2008

Aha! An explantion...for anything that needs to be
explained:

Subject: HIstoric Alien BIrths

Many of you will recall that on July 8, 1947,
witnesses claim that an unidentified flying object
(UFO)with five aliens aboard crashed onto a sheep and
cattle ranch just outside Roswell , New Mexico .

This is a well-known incident that many say has long
been covered up by the U.S. Air Force and other
federal Agencies and organizations.

However, what you may NOT know is that in the month of
March 1948, nine months after that historic day, the
following people were born:

Albert A. Gore, Jr.
Hillary Rodham
John F. Kerry
William J. Clinton
Howard Dean
Nancy Pelosi
Dianne Feinstein
Charles E. Schumer
Barbara Boxer

See what happens when aliens breed with sheep?

I certainly hope this bit of information clears up a
lot of things