[Rhodes22-list] Political - do you have a whole hour to listen to a whole sermon?

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Fri May 2 21:15:03 EDT 2008

Ed,

Sermon?  How has that church stayed out of trouble with the IRS?  Political
correctness?  We're just getting to Bernardine Dohrn and Bill Ayers.  The
MSM knows damn well he's tight with them.  He can't hide from that forever.
Who wuddathunk that Bill and Hillary would someday look squeaky clean in
contrast to anyone?

Now for someone who is squeaky clean, watch this -

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2ObRh2djXjs

I hope he doesn't run with McCain, Louisiana needs him more and he'll make a
good Prez eight to twelve years down the road.  Leiberman would make a good
VP pick.  No matter who you vote for you're voting for a Democrat so why not
make it official.

Brad