[Rhodes22-list] Michael Meltzer, hello, where are you? Political - Big Al Delete...

michael meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Fri May 2 21:32:21 EDT 2008

oy-vay

Oyf doktoyrim zol er dos avekgebn

Now ed I just changed jobs this week and I am very beat(old firm was getting
beat up by subprime/fix income) reading the post I keep seeing Mel Gibson in
a steel ball having a death match with Tina turner looking on, looks fun
guys, keep entertaining yourselves, break out the maces.

 I might subject: maybe figure out a way to work it out making it
"personal"????????????

Hell anyone want to get wet for me when I lunch the boat on Sunday?, water
is cold.

-mjm