[Rhodes22-list] Edenton to Washington

Caesar Paul caesarpaul01 at yahoo.com
Sat May 3 11:59:04 EDT 2008

Hi Guys,
I plan to be at General Boats on Monday evening, and then the fun starts.

A five to six day drive back to WA with a Rhodes 22 in tow, beginning maybe on  Wednesday afternoon.

My route looks like this:
17 out of Edenton to 64
64 to Raleigh
Raleigh to Winston Salem via 70, then on to Charleston, WV.
From Charleston its 64 to St Louis, MO., 70 to Kansas, then head north a bit into NEB.on to I 80 all the way to Utah
Head north on I 84 into Idaho, exit on 95 on my final day of driving to home in Pullman WA.

I enjoy driving, and my family enjoy being driven; so this promises to be a lot of fun.

I would be glad to meet / talk to any of you Rhodies living in proximity to General Boats, or my planned route.

My cell phone #509-230-0746 ( Works only in populated areas).

I am open to suggestions on better routes from Edenton.

Caesar