[Rhodes22-list] Edenton to Washington State - important accessories...

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sat May 3 15:09:11 EDT 2008

Caesar:

Make sure you have spare trailer tire with jack... And extra grease for
bearing buddies...  Make sure you stop about every 200 miles just to check
bearings on trailer.  Elton even carries extra bearings...

If traveling at night, take cheap battery flashlight(s) with lens painted
red in case trailer lights quit.  Use electrical tape to put battery light
on trailer so cops do not bug you.

For your passengers, take cheap or short range binoculars and digital
camera.

If you put vehicle on crusie control do not do like guy who was driving the
Winebago and get up and go to the back seat...

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA

Caesarsailor wrote:

> Hi Guys,
> I plan to be at General Boats on Monday evening, and then the fun starts.
>
> A five to six day drive back to WA with a Rhodes 22 in tow,
> beginning maybe on  Wednesday afternoon.
>
> My route looks like this:
> 17 out of Edenton to 64
> 64 to Raleigh
> Raleigh to Winston Salem via 70, then on to Charleston, WV.
>>From Charleston its 64 to St Louis, MO., 70 to Kansas, then head north a
bit into NEB.on to I 80 all the way to Utah