[Rhodes22-list] Your boat -- pics -- Dawn and Michael...

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sun May 4 08:00:57 EDT 2008

Dawn and Michael:

There was no signature so I guess both posted the message?

Pictures of pop tops are throughout the archives, have you looked?  Have you
studied the pages past the home page of this web site?  For example see:
http://www.rhodes22.org/rhodes/exterior.html

Your boat seller indicated an older R22.  Read all sailing posts to this
forum.  For example, Mike Cheung posted this question to the forum since
your arrival:
http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/2008-April/050082.html

Learn to search the archives to build your understanding of the different
features and benefits thereof of the Rhodes 22.

I have forgotten, where are you located?  Have you checked the Frapper site?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA