[Rhodes22-list] Bush's service record- Political? (was This day inhistory)

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sun May 4 17:55:19 EDT 2008

Big Al,
This is not your list, but then I doubt that you will see this message
because I'm probably on your shit list also. Yo bad. You are missing out on a  lot
of good conversations. You do not have the right to tell people to stay off
our mailing list. If you don't believe me, just press the issue and see what
happens.

Rummy

In a message dated 5/4/2008 5:38:53 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,