[Rhodes22-list] This day in history

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Sun May 4 21:57:50 EDT 2008

Brad,

I KNOW you realize you're talking to the wind. This whole discussion
reminds me of the kids in high school that were "so much smarter" than
those dumb-ass teachers, who then turned into the co-workers who were
"so much smarter" than the dumb-ass owner of the companies I worked for.
Of course, all these "smart people" failed to ever demonstrate their
"smartness" by accomplishing a fraction of what the "dumb-asses" of the
word have.

In other words, consider the source.