[Rhodes22-list] This day in history

FCrawford0707 at aol.com FCrawford0707 at aol.com
Sun May 4 22:08:27 EDT 2008

In a message dated 5/4/2008 9:52:07 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
flybrad at gmail.com writes:

Earth to  Frone,

Did you catch the snippet from Rummy the other day that his  investments were
doing well?  You think he invested in Castro's Cuba  or the country that
dumbass Bush  destroyed?

Brad

Brad - No argument about Cuba - mucho glad to be an American !    Maybe
someday we'll be able to show them the benefits of capitalism.  I  don't see the
evils of trying to do that by voyaging to their Godforsaken  country in our
sailboats.  As to investments, no, I'm  worse off than  I was, and while it is
certainly a judgment call, I would associate the loss of  the dollar's value, the
quadrupling of the price of oil and our humongous trade  deficit with the
astronomical costs of our pre-emptive war.   Frone

favorites at AOL Food.