[Rhodes22-list] This day in history

FCrawford0707 at aol.com FCrawford0707 at aol.com
Sun May 4 22:16:07 EDT 2008

In a message dated 5/4/2008 9:58:51 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
hparsons at parsonsys.com writes:

Brad,

I KNOW you realize you're talking to the wind. This whole  discussion
reminds me of the kids in high school that were "so much  smarter" than
those dumb-ass teachers, who then turned into the co-workers  who were
"so much smarter" than the dumb-ass owner of the companies I  worked for.
Of course, all these "smart people" failed to ever demonstrate  their
"smartness" by accomplishing a fraction of what the "dumb-asses" of  the
word have.

In other words, consider the  source.

Herb - I suspect you may have accomplished more in life than I - don't
really know.  I do work pretty hard and try to aim my political views  toward the
best policies for the country as a whole, most especially those who  are less
fortunate than I.   Frone

favorites at AOL Food.