[Rhodes22-list] This day in history Ivestment discussion

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon May 5 12:15:05 EDT 2008

Rummy,

Here's an example of why you need to keep some money invested in the good
old US of A.  Follow Robert's example and invest in power plant producers
and the folks that find the 'juice' to run these things.  Don't invest in
the end users (like Delta).  Most of Boeing's products go overseas.

Brad

http://www.nmedia.com/777-200LR_Boeing.wmv