[Rhodes22-list] Mission accomplished By Chet is very not political

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Mon May 5 13:11:03 EDT 2008

Chet,

I am sorry but your comment that your post was not political does not pass.
It is very political.  It is Red, white and blue, including license plate!

I hope you used a sealant around those new screws, even if you used the old
holes.  Stan can tell stories about not sealing those old holes...

Congratulations.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA