[Rhodes22-list] Open letter to "da list" and an Open Reply...

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Mon May 5 18:33:18 EDT 2008

You would think that those who can type so much in the Message part could
correctly type a few words in the subject line?

Maybe Michael M could program it so that it has to be a new or modified
subject to post?

Maybe we should have a 100 word limit on posts?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
http://www.nabble.com/file/p17071461/Florida.jpg Florida.jpg