[Rhodes22-list] Armchair travel

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Wed May 7 17:17:57 EDT 2008

I feel like I'm in good company, I got 80%. All of the ones I got
correct though, I knew for sure. Missed Copa Cabana Beach (never been,
but I knew two of the answers were wrong, thought it MIGHT be Hawaii),
the Leaning Tower of Piza (I thought it looked more like a grain silo),
Times Square (that one is sort of embarrasing - I've been there several
times, and thought "Well, I know it's not ..." - I hate being wr...
wro.... wron.... um... incorrect, about something), and the baseball
field I had no idea. Only ball parks I've been to are amatueur softball
parks, and The Ballpark in Arlington. I knew it wasn't the latter, and
didn't see the former as a choice..

Leland wrote:
> I made 80% with some lucky guesses.  I missed the Alamo and I was stationed
> in San Antonio.  They took the picture so you couldn't see the Riverwalk.  I
> forget a lot of things, but I thought that I would always REMEMBER THE
> ALAMO!
>
> Sorry.
>
> Lee
>

> Brad Haslett-2 wrote:
>
>> I made 80%, missed the Bush Ranch, Tower of Pisa, the Coliseum, and Copa
>> Capbana. I'm flying to Austin this afternoon, maybe I can get a peak as we
>> go by.
>>
>> Brad
>>
>> On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 11:15 AM, elle <watermusic38 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>>

>>> Take a break...& travel a bit..
>>>
>>>  Brad...you may have an unfair advantage!
>>>
>>>  http://www.guessthespot.com/
>>>
>>>  elle
>>>

>>> We can't change the angle of the wind....but we can adjust our sails.
>>>
>>>  1992 Rhodes 22   Recyc '06  "WaterMusic"   (Lady in Red)

>>> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.  Try
>>> it
>>> now.