[Rhodes22-list] Outstanding work

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Thu May 8 07:55:16 EDT 2008

Hey Guys,

I just got this from my uncle.  There are some REALLY smart people out
there.  Click on the link below.

Hank

Outstanding doesn't say it. Amazing and touching. - nfs

This is outstanding work.

This is the same guy who invented the Segway. Listen and watch what he and
his team did in 13 months. Hard to believe.  This is really worth taking the
few minutes. Shows what technology and the human mind can do, when focused
into a special effort, and this is one very special guy!!

Let's hope they are even more successful.

This is a Dean Kamen presentation and film.

*It** **is** **okay** **to** **give** **a** **sigh** **while** **watching.**
**
*

http://www.ted.com/talks/view/id/82