[Rhodes22-list] making a visit to Stan .....

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Fri May 9 12:33:56 EDT 2008

Mike C,

I suspect that you will find the R22 cockpit a bit more comfortable than
that of your mode of transportation to GBI.  For one, you can sleep in it
while underway, not something that I would recommend in the Mooney.  On the
other hand, it would be fairly difficult to travel the route from KAKR in
the R22 (maybe not entirely impossible.)  On the other hand, the Rhodes
burns negligible amounts of fuel ...  If the 231 was your solution to
mid-life, what's the R22 going to be?  Yes, we need our toys ...

Enjoy your visit.  Hope you have great weather for your trip as well as the
sail.

Mike W
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY