[Rhodes22-list] Sailing: On Albemarle Sound

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Sun May 11 22:45:30 EDT 2008

Joe,
Thanks for the report. Sounds like you had a great time.

If you are still looking for fenders, these are
the best we've found (in the large size)
http://www.boatcovers.cc/cgi-bin/catalog.pl?item_id=9

They really fit the hull of the Rhodes and don't
take up as much space as the big round ones.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD