[Rhodes22-list] Sailing: On Albemarle Sound

Mike Cheung mikecheung at att.net
Mon May 12 10:41:07 EDT 2008

Joe,

Great post!  The Admiral and I are heading to Edenton this Friday to "try
on" a Rhodes 22 from Stan.  Your post was timed perfectly for us.  It's our
anniversary and one option for dinner was for me to cook aboard - if the
weather's fair that is.  Salmon Creek was on the short list for a likely
spot in that case.  From your post it sounds like I should move it to the
top of the short list.  And, you've reminded me to check with Stan to see
how the rental is supplied.  I'd planned, of course, on provisioning, but
should check to see if a canister of C4H10 will be aboard.

One question about the Salmon Creek anchorage - how were the bugs?

Mike