[Rhodes22-list] Fenders. et al

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Mon May 12 15:54:20 EDT 2008

I posted part of this before but it hasn;t come
through...

Re the fenders Mary Lou mentioned...you can find them
for $35/ea at Boatersland.com rather than the $55/ea
at West & other similar places....

Attached is a pix from the storm taken at 6 this
AM...Usually I have to swing down 2' to the boat...the
gunnel rides even with the bottom of the dock....the
line on the front stbd piling is ordinarily @ 2' or a
bit more above the water.

floating dock...users ordinarily have to climb down
3-5 rungs on the ladder, depending on the tide.....

Judging from the amount of debris on the dock, the
water was probably over the dock's surface for a time
during the night....

elle

Be a better friend, newshound, and