[Rhodes22-list] Edenton to Philadelphia Re: Rhodes22-list Digest, Vol 1495, Issue 1

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Tue May 13 14:36:21 EDT 2008

Jim Harrison and Don Clarke did the length of the Chesapeake from
Norfolk to Turkey Point just South of the C&D Canal in less than a week.

Folks on the Sailnet email list (and the Sailnet bulletin board for
the Chesapeake - different group some overlap in membership) ought to
have info about timing the C&D. You might also ask about what's
available for harbors turning north out of the C&D. I suspect current
and the availability of fuel may be a major consideration.

Good luck.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD