[Rhodes22-list] Joe Babb, your picture test

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Wed May 14 07:49:14 EDT 2008

Joe,

After you read John L.'s reply, consider what I do, rather than fight the
way things work, use the pony that runs the race:

http://www.nabble.com/Rhodes-22-f14229.html

It is free; very little hastle; accepts all picture formats; and work!

You can still use whatever email system you regularly use for all other
posts.  As an illustration, last night I tried to post two pictures one way,
no luck.  But they did post fine using Nabble:

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/2008-May/050579.html

Another approach used by some is posting in PDF file format.  You need to
ask Chris G., Elle, and the others who use that format for what program to
use, but it allows you to neatly post "the rest of the story."

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
“Placing the major economic decisions in the hands of the whole people as
consumers, recording these decisions automatically through the mechanism of
price, the market makes freedom possible in a complex industrial society. It
is the only thing that makes it possible.”  Max Eastman