[Rhodes22-list] Edenton to Philadelphia Re: Rhodes22-list Digest, Vol 1...

FCrawford0707 at aol.com FCrawford0707 at aol.com
Wed May 14 08:31:40 EDT 2008

In a message dated 5/14/2008 7:52:17 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mtroy at atlanticbb.net writes:

Frone, I  have a question.

At 11:33 PM 5/13/2008, you wrote:

>  We  did Solomons
>to Rock Hall pretty easily.

How much time did it  take you to do Solomons to Rock Hall? Did you
sail at all on that leg?  According to my chart book that's about 58
miles. We've done Deale  (Herring Bay, western shore) to Rock Hall in
a day and that took us about  6 hours with the wind on the nose. I
think Solomons to Deale took us 6  hours as well. Never even
contemplated doing the whole run.

Mary  Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD

Mary Lou - Actually, I misstated that run - we did Solomons to Herrington
Harbor and the next day from H Harbor to Rock Hall.  It was H Harbor to  Rock
Hall that we did pretty easily.  Sorry for the confusion.   Frone

favorites at AOL Food.