[Rhodes22-list] At Home WIth My Boat

Caesar Paul caesarpaul01 at yahoo.com
Fri May 16 09:05:10 EDT 2008

Dave, Ed, Rob, & List,

    After six days of driving approximately 500 miles a day, I am safely home with my Rhodes.  I left the Plant on Wednesday and arrived home on Monday 12th at 2:30 pm.

This might be stale news to you, but I got a lot of "thumbs up" along the way.  It appears as though everybody loves my boat.  I am not sure I can handle all this attention, and people lining up for a sail.

Anyway, thanks to all of you who helped me in the process of acquiring the Rhodes 22.

    Now that I will be sailing the Rhodes for the first time, please expect a different set of questions.  Boat and trailer have been registered in WA.  I am working on mooring lines, anchor rode, Fenders and motor, safety package, etc., before my maiden launch.  I will let you know how it goes.
Caesar