[Rhodes22-list] At Home WIth My Boat

David Bradley dwbrad at gmail.com
Fri May 16 19:39:14 EDT 2008

Great news, Casar.  And if the weather in your neighborhood is
anything like ours, your timing is perfect.  Feel free to call if you
would like to chat about outfitting with fenders, etc.

I'll check the spec on my motor tomorrow - finally a sunny weekend to
wash, wax and get on the water.

Dave

On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 6:05 AM, Caesar Paul <caesarpaul01 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Dave, Ed, Rob, & List,
>
>     After six days of driving approximately 500 miles a day, I am safely home with my Rhodes.  I left the Plant on Wednesday and arrived home on Monday 12th at 2:30 pm.
>
> This might be stale news to you, but I got a lot of "thumbs up" along the way.  It appears as though everybody loves my boat.  I am not sure I can handle all this attention, and people lining up for a sail.
>
> Anyway, thanks to all of you who helped me in the process of acquiring the Rhodes 22.
>
>     Now that I will be sailing the Rhodes for the first time, please expect a different set of questions.  Boat and trailer have been registered in WA.  I am working on mooring lines, anchor rode, Fenders and motor, safety package, etc., before my maiden launch.  I will let you know how it goes.
> Caesar

David Bradley
+1.206.234.3977
dwbrad at gmail.com