[Rhodes22-list] for your consideration

Rik Sandberg sanderico1 at gmail.com
Sun May 18 08:16:30 EDT 2008

John,

Glad you liked my quote, but you may have misinterpreted the message.

Actually, it is not supposed to be a slam on bankers as much as a wakeup
call to folks who can't seem to buy anything without paying for it on
time + interest. The bottom line cost seems to never be considered
anymore, only the monthly payment. Compound interest is a beautiful
thing when it's working in your favor, but a tough adversary when it's
working against you.

One's "home" isn't HIS home until he's paid for it.

Take good care,
Rik

"Is this gonna' put me in a bad mood? 'Cause I'm not usually this pleasant".... Rik Sandberg