[Rhodes22-list] One's "home" isn't HIS home until he's paid for it.

Rik Sandberg sanderico1 at gmail.com
Sun May 18 12:47:15 EDT 2008

John, My pleasure.

Well, I know that and the deal is no different here in MN, but didn't
think I needed to go there. We can't have all the "free stuff" our
citizens demand from our gov't unless somebody pays some taxes, eh.

Fortunately, all property owners, well to do or not, must pay at least
some property tax. So, while we can't get any help from the lower 50% of
income earners through the income tax, at least they contribute
something to the pot through taxes like these.

Would I like to see it done differently? Without a doubt. Will I see a
meaningful change in my lifetime? I'm not bettin' my last dollar. As
long as people can vote themselves raises and "free stuff" this will
continue until bankruptcy.

Best Regards,
Rik

"Is this gonna' put me in a bad mood? 'Cause I'm not usually this pleasant".... Rik Sandberg