[Rhodes22-list] for your consideration - credit cards

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon May 19 18:43:07 EDT 2008

Robert,

I just asked the family CFO if we were still getting the 2% and she said yes
but is now "spooked" and is going to check our last statement as soon as I
get off the computer.

We hardly write any checks and have had no problems yet after almost ten
years of bank drafts. I accept no offers of any kind over the phone no
matter how good they sound.  My experience is that too many of these "good
deals" result in re-occurring charges on your credit card.   We have fought
(and won) a few battles along those lines.

While we weren't water-boarded for 16 hours, we were forced to sit
motionless in a chair and suffer Nurse Rachett coming by every hour or so to
either bitch about something or serve a mysterious concoction.  Since Fan
and I both enjoy cruises, I'm thinking about seeing how much passage on a
freighter to China costs.  It couldn't be a worse experience.

Brad