[Rhodes22-list] for your consideration - credit cards

Rik Sandberg sanderico1 at gmail.com
Mon May 19 19:24:41 EDT 2008

Robert,

I can't argue with you on the credit card thing. The term usury comes to
mind. But, I have a card with a cash rebate and I pay it off religiously
every month. As usual, you have to keep your head in the game to stay
ahead of them. I guess you could change cards if you aren't happy with
the way BOA is doing things. I'm not too surprised they're jacking their
rates, the way things have been going for them lately.

I've got a US Bank card that I've been reasonably happy with.

Really though, I have a hard time deciding who has made bigger fools of
themselves in this credit mess, the borrowers or the lenders.

Fortunately, I have no debt and the whole thing hasn't really bothered
me too much.

Rik

"Is this gonna' put me in a bad mood? 'Cause I'm not usually this pleasant".... Rik Sandberg