[Rhodes22-list] Farming - Not Really, It's Politics

Rob Lowe rlowe at vt.edu
Wed May 21 09:01:51 EDT 2008

Brad,
I agree with McCain on his stance and see Bush said he would veto it.  But
both the House and Senate passed the original measure with enough votes to
override the veto.  Just another example of where the legislative process
goes bad.  You still enough earmarks or subsidies in a bill so that every
congress person district's get something, and you can get a bill passed.
Truly an example of government gone bad. - rob