[Rhodes22-list] Bill Davidge

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Thu May 22 11:53:36 EDT 2008

Bill:

I thought you were replying to Caesar.

No, I was trying to see Caesar's post about his cross country trip.

Too bad Chris G. is not in the loop.  Chris could teach him how to imbed the
pictures in a pdf.

Maybe he needs to hire a northwest Indian to send the signals?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:  Stringer - Structural member of a grid system that supports at
the midpoint of the system.  A long horizontal member which ties together
the beams or provides support under a beam or parallel to it.