[Rhodes22-list] Oil

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sat May 24 20:01:37 EDT 2008

Greetings from Yunnan!  My internet time is limited (cafes) and filtered at
that, but still keeping up on the news.  So the Congress is holding more
hearings on gas prices?  Pleeeeeease!  Give me a break.  Here's a chart that
tells those pinheads all they need to know.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/OilChart9.php

Exxon (big oil) in number 14 on the chart.  Cars, cars, cars everywhere I
look this week and getting bigger (and I'm in the hinterland).  Duh, maybe
it's that supply and demand thing?

I'll be back in the land of economic illiterates in ten more days.  Keep the
zoo running.

Brad