[Rhodes22-list] Politics: Obama is a Crook!

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue May 27 11:44:37 EDT 2008

Hank,

I wanted to spend a part of Memorial Day at the Hump Flyers Memorial but
hunted for it in vain. I got the address of the old Tigers headquarters and
housing but none of the cab drivers recognized the address. We did take a
cable car ride over the big lake near the Western Mountain where a P-40 is
known to be buried under 15 feet of silt.  The Japanese used Kunming for
target practice until the Flying Tiger boys showed up and they were never
attacked again. Twenty-three years ago when I first started with my current
employer I flew with a former "hump" pilot and never got bored with his
tales. The weather in Kunming is much like San Dieago, CAFB year round and I
want to go back.  It's late here and I'm pooped, over!

Brad