[Rhodes22-list] Sandy Hook Bay (Raritan Bay) NJ, Local Knowledge

Benjamin Cittadino bcittadino at dcs-law.com
Tue May 27 17:26:45 EDT 2008

Haven't quite got the hang of searching this list so pardon my just
blurting out my question, but I'll be sailing my 22 out of Sandy Hook
Bay Marina this summer and am interested in getting under the wing of
some grizzled veteran who can clue me in on some local knowledge (other
than stay away from the ammunition pier).  If someone knows these waters
and is willing to share some tips,  I can promise I won't be a pest.
Thanks.

Benjamin N. Cittadino, Esq.
Devlin, Cittadino & Shaw, P.C.
3131 Princeton Pike