[Rhodes22-list] Politics: Obama is a Crook!

Rob Lowe rlowe at vt.edu
Tue May 27 17:38:28 EDT 2008

Tom,
Where are you sailing?  I sail an inland lake and my standard 8hp 4 stroke
has more than enough power.  I rarely run it over 1/2 throttle.  Those on
the coast might recommend something different.  In fact, I suspect a 6hp
would suit my needs.  At one time there was a big 2 vs. 4 stroke debate
amongst the members, but if you are considering a new motor, about all you
can find is a 4 stroke unless you are looking at discontinued models.  - rob