[Rhodes22-list] Politics: Obama is not a Crook!

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue May 27 18:34:37 EDT 2008

Ron,

The Messiah Without A Message voted for the 2 cycle but later stated he hit
the wrong button.  He was "present" but didn't vote on the 4 cycle issue.
When asked about his support for 2 cycle engines, a campaign spokesman said,
"the Senator believes 2 cycle engines are a government plot to deprive the
middle class of clean air and water".  When asked to clarify his position
while on the campaign trail on what his opinion was on the 2 v 4 cycle
engine issue, Sen. Obama stated, "look at the teleprompter yourself
"sweetie" and read what it says."  He later apologized for his flippant
remark and clarified his position, "when I'm the President, I'll negotiate
with engine manufacturers and listen to their issues."  Michelle Obama was
campaigning in Minnesota, Land of a Thousand Lakes, and commented, "only
white people go boating, I'll be proud of America when my husband outlaws
boats."

An American Outboard Engine Manufacturers Association spokesperson refused
to comment but was overheard speaking to an associate off camera, "send him
another check, Jeezo Peezo, will this protection racket never end?"

Brad