[Rhodes22-list] Question for Brad

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue May 27 20:24:53 EDT 2008

Herb,

My son went through pure hell explaining away his "sins" to get a security
clearance.  For example, he got busted once at age 17 for dropping an empty
can at a park and was fined for littering (obvious disregard for authority).
A much easier route would be to run for the POTUS Commander in Chief job and
avoid all the paperwork. Unfortunately for him, he doesn't care if political
reporters get a tingling down their leg when he speaks.  His interest in
tingling is in other body parts and only from the opposite sex between the
ages of 18 and 22.

Brad