[Rhodes22-list] Politics: Obama is a Crook!

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Wed May 28 07:57:48 EDT 2008

Thanks, Hank,

With home selling in the news I've been busy.  I started a forum based
on this one which totally swamped my time.

I am just now getting far enough away from it so that I have time for
this list again.

My 5-Day Forum gets a huge number of lurkers, a small number of
responders, and stays almost entirely on-topic.  People use it to fill
in the blanks on their home sales, and then they move on.

It's nice to see mail from the old gang again.

B.