[Rhodes22-list] attaching genoa to tube? - old style

John Shulick jsbudda at verizon.net
Wed May 28 08:24:56 EDT 2008

Hi Bob,

   I have the same thing on my boat but don't have any picts. of it.I
haven't sailed the boat long enough to be certain, but I believe the genoa
is attached directly to the tube. For the take up reel I tie a knot in the
jib halyard, then feed the line through the bottom of the plate (I use the
outside hole) and wrap the line once around the spindle before routing it
back to the cockpit. The next time I'm up at the boat I will get picts for
you.
                                     Good Luck
                                      John Shulick
                                          Pgh. Pa.