[Rhodes22-list] Bill...expertise expose

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Wed May 28 08:47:06 EDT 2008

Elle,

I know how to sell homes quickly, I don't know anything more about
cycles than anyone else.

This cycle looks different.

Nothing in my view has changed with regard to selling homes.  I still
believe you can get more for your home selling it yourself in 5-Days
than you can get any other way, and this allows you to time perceived
cycles to fit your needs.

Most of what you read in the newspapers is silly, in my view.  Mortgages
didn't create this situation.  Homes were over-valued.  We all played along.

We will see a lot of inflation which will allow the paper value of homes
to increase, foreclosures to decrease, and people who don't own homes
will suffer.

It's a shame, and it hurts this country, but we really have no one to
blame but ourselves.

There is no such thing as a free lunch.

Bill