[Rhodes22-list] Hank, this is what I get...

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Wed May 28 08:54:18 EDT 2008

Hank,

I use nabble to post pictures because it does not screw around with which
suffix is being used.  That is JPG, jpg, JPEG, BMI, jif, PDF, pdf, etc.

The posting at the archives is a reference to a specific Nabble page:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p17510424/Labels%2Bfor%2BSunday%2BMarch%2B2%252C%2B2008.JPG

Maybe your browser or reader does not recognize or like Nabble.com?

Try going to archives and seeing page and if it shows picture example.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
"Beware the man who only has one gun.  He probably knows how to use it!"