[Rhodes22-list] 4 Pictures from Kinzua Reservoir

Mike Cheung mikecheung at att.net
Wed May 28 09:11:35 EDT 2008

The view in the first pic sure brings back memories.  I used to lead my son's
scout troop on backpacking trips in the Allegheny National Forest and have
spent many pleasant days hiking along the east side of Kinzua.

Hope you have a wonderful sailing season there!

Do you moor or dock at that marina at the east end of the bridge near the
dam?

Mike Cheung