[Rhodes22-list] Motors - a reply to Bill Dunn...

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed May 28 12:41:28 EDT 2008

Bill,
I concur with Ed. There are many 8hp Tohatsu's on R22's. Mine's been  hanging
off the back end of Rum Runner for twelve years without anything more  than a
spark plug change and lower foot oil. Bullet proof is the best way to
describe them. Bad gasoline will destroy any motor with time. I recommend using  gas
stabilizer year around. Michael had a concoction he used on his boat to
assure that the gas stayed good. Sta-Bil was just a part of it.

Rummy

In a message dated 5/28/2008 9:08:43 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,