[Rhodes22-list] attaching genoa to tube? - old style

ASNOOCH at aol.com ASNOOCH at aol.com
Wed May 28 17:25:17 EDT 2008

Hi Bob,
I have the same genoa rig on my Rhodes 22 ..... It's continues to work well
after almost 25 years. I'll try and get you a picture of how I have it rigged
if  another Rhodie does not beat me too it. Unfortunately my ship is at a
marina out  in Southold, some 15 miles from my home.... I'll be going out their in
the next  3 days... and attempt to get you a pic of my genoa, and other
Rhodies pics of  fresh water foot pump and custom traveler modification setup...  I
have a  spare furler set up if you are in need... no cost just pick up that
long, long  tube setup... you will need to support it.

Burt
82 Rhodes 22, Golden Snooch
Southold, NY.

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.