[Rhodes22-list] hoping for good weekend weather at Edenton ...

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Wed May 28 23:33:25 EDT 2008

The toilet on my 'new' recycled did not work at
delivery...SS had a new one sent to me & the old one
was to be returned to him...I had planned to drive
down with it...then my neighbor decided he's like to
see the factory etc and decided to fly me down....we
were deciding whether to deliver via 'airmail' or to
be more conventional & use ground delivery instead!

elle