[Rhodes22-list] Bill Effros, regarding Obama (Big Al Delete, contains Politics)

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Thu May 29 09:07:13 EDT 2008

Ed,

For most of my adult life I have shared the commonly evolving view that
skin color should make no difference in selecting others for marriage,
jobs, education, or anything else.  (With the possible exception of sun
tan lotion testing.)

Now, suddenly, liberals are backing a crook simply on the basis of his
skin color.

It's appalling, but not unexpected.

I always stop off in SC in my travels.  Attached please find a recent
snapshot.

Bill