[Rhodes22-list] Benjamin N. Cittadino, Esq. (all the rest deleted)

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Thu May 29 18:52:16 EDT 2008

Benjamin Cittadino a reply to your reply ... I would recommend using a
different address for emails from this forum.  Many use Yahoo, AOL, Gmail,
etc. because on any given day the volume can be, shall we say, excessive.
Also the points brought out by the others as to what is said is posted for
the entire world to review.

As to your question about another Ed Kroposki teaching in New Jersey, no I
am not aware of his existence.  My question is was it Kroposki or Kroposky?
My brother spent time doing genealogy and found a large number Kroposky’s in
central New Jersey, but could not find any relationship.  My grandfather
changed the spelling at least three times, even spelling it differently on
the same legal document.  His brother spelled it differently on the same
documents that my grandfather spelt it two ways.  I would point out that he
spoke and wrote many languages using both western European alphabets and
Cyrillic alphabets.  My father complained that he would start a sentence in
one language and finish it in another. The spelling became how he
phonetically said it, and not how others said it.

Now back to politics, you said, “As for political philosophy, I'd describe
myself as "Live and let live".  Ugh, another liberal.  You will get along
well with Bill E. and many of the others on this forum.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
"Free speech is a priceless and indispensable attribute of a free society
because it is a necessary means for deliberating upon public policy.  But
this deliberation does not extend to everything."  (Harry Jaffa)  Free
speech is not false when it denies the use of the liberty to those intent on
destroying the free society.